Thursday, November 8, 2007

17 More Days!

I only have 17 more days of class and then it will be Christmas break! I can't wait. It is hard to believe it has gone that fast. We are already discussing holiday plans and can't wait to have some time to spend with family. I don't have any new pictures to put on here like all you other great bloggers, but I just thought I'd keep you updated on our lives! My camera isn't working right at the moment so I have to take pictures on a disposable camera and get them on a disk for right now. Hopefully I can get some new ones of Kacie and I this weekend then I can post them.

1 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Jami, I'm counting down the days, too. Unfortunately, I have a couple of concerts first...anyway, you've got another semester down, almost. Way to go!