Everyone has been after me to update, so here goes! I do have some new things going on in life, but no fun pictures like the rest of you. First off...the black sheep of the Arenz family has showed her face again! Yep, that'd be me! Kacie is going to be a big sister the end of January. We are pretty sure we are getting another girl according to the last ultrasound. I am not going to school this year, as my "surprise" will affect clinicals and such, plus I was horribly sick for the first couple of months. I am fairly sure this was God's way of telling me - "You dumb girl! You know better than to test Me!" We are very excited though and can't wait to meet our new little miss. I can definitely tell a huge difference in having 10 years between kids. My body is not handling this like it did last time. WOW! Now that I have thrown you all for a tremendous loop, I am signing off. I will try to do better keeping you updated on what is happening, although I'm sure there won't be much for awhile! Can you tell that I am getting impatient already?! Serves me right!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
I have been tagged and I am only going to tag Jaime Lynn because everyone else has already done this and I am just slow at getting this done.
Ten Things You Don't Know About Me.....
1. I am scared to death of mice! Hate 'em with a passion. OK, Jaime knew this, but probably know one else.
2. I hate trying clothes on. When I shop, I just buy them and if they don't fit, I return them later.
3. I don't like to get up in the morning and if I didn't have anything to do, I could just sleep all day long.
4. I have a toenail that God put on crooked and my nephew has one just like it!
5. I cannot save money! Just seems to get spent too quickly.
6. I quit taking piano lessons simply because I didn't like having a set practice schedule. Sorry Mrs. Flaming!!
7. I don't like heights at all, but love roller coasters and thrill rides. Weird, I know.
8. I don't wash my windows or my curtains....EVER! How sad is that?!
9. When someone else is driving, I almost always fall asleep.
10. I don't have an athletic bone in me, nor do I feel the need to be athletic. Golf is about as sporty as I get.
Posted by Jami Arenz at 10:34 AM
Sunday, February 24, 2008
OK... so yeah, I have officially lost my mind! School and work are stressing me and now I can't even behave like a human when I am home on the weekends. I lash out at the drop of a hat, Kacie is having "Friend" issues which I can't seem to get any control of, my clinical paperwork seems to be intended for those with a 5.0 GPA, and we have to find a new house in the next three weeks because the one we are living in has sold! Fabulous life I have right now! When do you just throw your hands in the air and just say "I give up"? Please pray for me that I will find some sense of calm in this sea of storms right now. I haven't even been able to go to church lately because my boss seems to think that all I have to do is work on the weekends. SHEESH! I try with everything in me to allow God to just take all of this mess and make sense of it for me, but I am ashamed to admit, I am getting impatient. I can use any of the prayers and advice you are willing to give right now!
Posted by Jami Arenz at 10:51 PM
Sunday, January 27, 2008
OK, so I've been a little late on getting a new entry on here! I am back in classes and getting stressed again! But I am now down to 1 year left. The following slideshow is a few pictures from Christmas time, Kacie's school program, Christmas with the fam, our trip to GI for Christmas with Jay's family and Jake's 13th birthday. We had a great break with lots of time to spend with family. We spent Christmas day at my parents' and that evening Kacie and Jay went to the farm while I had to work. The day after Christmas we went to GI with all of Jay's family to just hang out and let the kids shop with their gift money. The following weekend Court, Jake and Brent came to Mom and Dad's so we had Christmas with them on Friday. On the 30th was Jake's bday, so we got to spend it with him, as well. It was a great time! Court and Jake got a new kitty, Hemi, from Brent's aunt and uncle and she got to spend the weekend with us, too, since she was not "feeling well". Court had a little accident...accidently slammed Hemi's head in the car door, but she is doing fine now, thankfully. It was quiet dramatic for both the cat and Courtney!!
Posted by Jami Arenz at 12:34 PM