Thursday, February 19, 2009

Okay, for all of you that knew me in my high school years, this will not come as a surprise...BUT for those of you who didn't..just laugh with me, not at me! I just watched the New Kids On The Block on Regis and Kelly this morning and felt the need to revisit them and some of the old songs as well as their new ones, so that is what you are hearing for a while on my page. It is so funny that they are back better than ever! My sister went to their concert in November and said they are still incredibly cute. For those of you that didn't know, I went to a concert back when I was a Jr. in high school with two of my friends. If you were a NKOTB groupie too, I'd love to share the memories with ya!! ;) Anyhoo...enjoy the music! (or not!)

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

0 comments: